It's been another thrilling year for PHC forensic competitors. This season, PHC won a total of four regional tournaments. Now, as 2018 comes to a close, eight teams are preparing for the American Moot Court Association (AMCA) national tournament.
Below is the complete list of PHC competitors:
- Thomas Doan & Benjamin Phibbs
- Michael Patton & Keely Wright
- Benjamin Crosby & Simon Sefzik
- Marina Barnes & Kyle Ziemnick
- Thomas Keith & Caleb Canna
- Emil Meintjes & Andrew Shelton
- Micah Bock & Samuel Bock
- Clare Downing & Cooper Millhouse
PHC teams have won the national AMCA tournament 11 times since 2005. To watch the recordings of past national championship rounds featuring Patrick Henry College students, click here.
As the moot court season comes to a close, mock trial competitors are preparing for their Spring season. Teams for the 2019 season have already been formed and begun competing at practice rounds and tournaments this past fall, which you can read about here.
To learn more about our world-class forensics programs at PHC, click the button below!