In support of the mission and vision of Patrick Henry College, Mr. and Mrs. Kieft have created this endowed scholarship to perpetually make available funds to support those students who intend to pursue a degree in Economics and Business Analytics (EBA) at PHC.
It is the donor's intent that the scholarships shall be awarded according to the following preferred criteria:
1. Be an incoming freshman or continuing full-time student at Patrick Henry College
2. Be enrolled in the Economics and Business Analytics major
3. Demonstrate evidence (actions or in writing) of an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong work ethic, and a desire to be a leader in the business world
4. Demonstrate evidence of financial need
5. Show a commitment to the mission and vision of Patrick Henry College
6. Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA in every semester except for reasons of health or other good reason as approved by the Dean of Students
Annual Award: $2,000; Renewable up to 4 years
Questions? Contact the PHC Financial Aid Office.