Every year, Patrick Henry College celebrates its alumni with Homecoming Weekend — a chance to enjoy soccer home games with the PHC Sentinels, execute the traditional alumni/student football match, and host a meeting of the PHC Alumni Association.
In the week leading up to Homecoming, the current student body puts together its own special celebration, with the different classes, freshmen through seniors, competing against each other in a lighthearted bid for supremacy. Different activities, silly and serious, dot the week.
The Alumni Association has organized events on both Friday, October 4 and Saturday, October 5. We hope they will help alumni renew old friendships while connecting with the current student body. View the schedule below, and use the links at the bottom of this page to RSVP for those events that require it.
- 10:20-11:20am — Alumni Chapel (speaker TBD) - Town Hall
- 11:30am - 2:00pm — Dining Hall open for lunch
- 12:40pm - 1:40pm — PHC's Dr. Marvin Olasky will interview Mark Leibovich, author of This Town: Two parties and a funeral, -- Plus, Lots of Valet Parking! -- In America's Guilded Capital. The interview will be conducted in PHC's coffeeshop. Click here for more information.
- 4:00pm — Government and Strategic Intelligence Alumni Round Tables
- 5:00pm — 7:00pm — Dining Hall open for dinner
- 5:15 pm — Arts and Humanities and Grad School Round Tables
- 6:30pm — Education and Law School Round Tables
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm — Residence Hall Open House
- 7:45pm - 8:30pm — Dessert Social
- 8:30pm — Coffee House
- 9:30am — Alumni Breakfast
- 10:00am — Alumni Business Meeting, Barbara Hodel Center Student Lounge (childcare provided)
- 11:30am — School address to Alumni (childcare provided)
- 12:00pm — Cookout, Barbara Hodel Center back patio
- 12:00pm – 4:00pm — Soccer Games
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm — Lady Sentinels play Christendom
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm — Men Sentinels play Christendom
- 7:00pm — Alumni vs. Student touch football game