Experience the beautiful northern Virginia countryside this weekend during the Loudoun Farm Tours! Over thirty farms will feature specialty displays, live bands, locally-produced food, cider pressings, and lots of different animals. It’s self-guided and free, so enjoy it from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m, October 15-16.
Image via www.twelvetribes.com
These are just a few of the fun things offered this weekend:
- Pick your own pumpkins, gourds, and apples.
- Tour a lavender field, strawberry orchard, and orchid greenhouse.
- Pet alpacas and sheep, ride a pony, or see tons of free-range chickens.
- See a tandem waterwheel mill from the 1800s.
- Buy homemade bread, salsa, and pies.
- Milk cows and pet piglets.
- Experience hayrides, raffles and yard sales.
Get to know Loudoun County like never before and spend a beautiful October weekend outdoors! For more specifics, check out the official website here.